While nanotechnology and the production of nanoparticles are growing exponentially, research into the toxicological impact and possible hazard of nanoparticles to human health and the environment is still in its infancy. This review aims to give a comprehensive summary of what is known today about nanoparticle toxicology, the mechanisms at the cellular level, entry routes into the body and possible impacts to public health
Read the full article here and more.
Clean Air in One Take!
Maximum improvement in one take is more economical and more environmental friendly in terms of carbon footprint by energy consumption. While the Cirqulair cleans air in just one take, every other device will need at least 20 runs to achieve the same result as one Cirqulair unit.
The removal of the filter section only needs to be done every 42 months. When you compare this with other suppliers where a change is needed from 1 month to a maximum of maybe 6 months.
5 different groups of dust
- Group 1 – Big dust, everything bigger than 10 micrometers
- Group 2 – Fine dust smaller than 10 micrometers but bigger than 2,5 micrometers
- Group 3 – MPPS dust smaller than 2,5 micrometers but bigger than 0,1 micrometer
- Group 4 – Ultrafine dust smaller than 0,1 micrometer (100 nanometer) but bigger than 1 nanometer
- Group 5 – Picodust everything smaller than 1 nanometer.
What is the Cirqulair efficiency?
- Group 1: 100%
- Group 2: 100%
- Group 3: 100%
- Group 4: 99.99999997%
- Group 5: above 99%
Group 5 mostly contains gasses like VOC’s, PAK’s, NOx, SOx, NH3, H2S etcetera.